PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in class-asp_helpers.php line 498

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in class-asp_helpers.php line 498

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bigredseo93
    bigredseo93
    Participant

I haven’t provided the login information as the client hasn’t given me permission to do so. I know that without being able to log into the system, it’s going to be much harder to give an answer, but thought I’d ask anyway.

Earlier today we noticed that the ajax search was loading some times, and then not, and without any changes, it would start again. This, in pretty much 100% of cases means there’s a problem with the host, not the software.

Going through logs I found this line however;
    [05-Jan-2021 01:25:37 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/customer/www/centersphere.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/class-asp_helpers.php on line 498

I doubt it’s related to my own issue, but figured it might be something you needed to review before the next release.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That indeed sounds like a host related issue.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for reporting a potential issue. I checked, it looks like a minor problem with checking a custom field value type. I will make sure to look into it, but it should not cause any issues whatsoever.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.