Ploug-in activation errors!

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ploug-in activation errors!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kchristodoulakis
    kchristodoulakis
    Participant

Dear Support,

I have bought your plug-in and i’m trying to enable it, but I have the following errors!

Please check it and let me know what should I need to do to fix it.

WARNING: As this site is a working environment, please take care not to change something that it would affect the whole site!

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thehellini/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php54/lib/php/) in /home/thehellini/domains/thehellinikon.com/public_html/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1608

Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thehellini/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php54/lib/php/) in /home/thehellini/domains/thehellinikon.com/public_html/web/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1613

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It is a known very rare issue with the current release, I have already uploaded the fixed release to codecanyon, but it is not yet approved for download. Sometimes it takes a few days for them to approve.

I’m attaching the fixed plugin version to this thread. Please delete the one you are trying to activate, and download and install this one instead. The errors should not appear then anymore.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kchristodoulakis
    kchristodoulakis
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, it’s working now.
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Konstantinos

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.