Plug in Wont load – no plugins found?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Plug in Wont load – no plugins found?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

It says: The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plug in installation failed. Please fix asap. Email me a version that works or feel free to log in and configure. [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Ignore – I think I got it to work! I had to go into plug in and than activate? Maybe because I verified it on the support ticket? Who knows.

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Sorry for the 3rd message – but, this PLUGIN is REALLY nice. I bought search and filter and relevannsi and stuff what a waste you do it all! I’m very happy!!!

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

I am loving the search results although “checkout’ comes as an option. How would I remove “checkout? See attachment.

Attachments:
    SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

How do you change the results border color?

Attachments:
    SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

How do I fix the check boxes?

Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

You can exclude pages from the results, this documenation will help. That color is more likely the results box background, you can change that here.

The issue with the checkbox is, that the font for it cannot be loaded. You have some sort of CDN actiaved on https://secureservercdn.net/166.62.107.20/f7a.3f7.myftpupload.com/ that hosts all your assets. The fonts are correctly there, but there is a CORS policy on your server or host that does not allow loading them, see console: https://i.imgur.com/U6xRY5k.png
    Adjusting the policy or adding as exception will resolve the issue. You might have to ask the server administrator about that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Talked to Go Daddy about the issued and they said I should talk to the theme builder of my website. Talked to the them builder of the site and they emailed me back this:

Hi Steve,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I checked your website and found that the Ajax Search Pro plugin is creating the issue. Check this screenshot – https://prnt.sc/t4u5oz

Can you please contact their support team regarding the issue. They will provide you with a better solution.

If you have further questions or need help, please feel free to write to us.

Thank you.Want to log in to try and fix? I don’t know what to do.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I don’t think this is a theme builder issue, this is an issue with the CDN provider. I believe that is godaddy’s CDN. Similar issues are described here and here as well.

If you can add FTP access, I can try a few things to bypass this, but it is very unlikely that I can fix it, as the issue is not created by the plugin. The server is simply not allowing to load the font file due to the CORS policy.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Do you need FTP access to the WordPress site or a CPanel?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

WEB url: digitaldownloads.store
    User: WPDreams Pass: WPDreams1234

I don’t have the FTP I don’t think with Go Daddy and WordPress Try above though.

Any tweaking on the Ajax feel free. I like the way IDPLR.com has theirs. Is that Ajax Pro?

Can you make my search look like that?

SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Picture examples

Attachments:
    SteveD22026
    SteveD22026
    Participant

Picture 2

Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.