Plugin installed, but not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Plugin installed, but not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    karrfaltj17
    karrfaltj17
    Participant

The plugin installs fine, but won’t work. I am able to create search bars. When editing a search bar the loading animation starts, but doesn’t stop. I can click on any edit buttons and the options do appear (loading animation goes away). I’m able to make changes and the changes are saved. The Shortcode generator does not work. And, the Preview Refresh/Show does not work. I click on the buttons but nothing happens.

Changing the Theme does not help.

I ran the WP debug. This is the result:

[05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.general.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.general.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.custom_post_types.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.custom_post_types.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.custom_fields.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.custom_fields.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.categories_terms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.categories_terms.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.post_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.post_tags.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.date_filters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.date_filters.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.search_button.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.search_button.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(asp.shortcode.content_type_filters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47
    [05-Jan-2022 04:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘asp.shortcode.content_type_filters.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in asp.shortcode.settings.php on line 47

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I strongly recommend uninstalling the plugin via plugin wipe, then removing it via the plugin manager, and installing it again. That will resolve the issue.

The errors are reffering to files from a very old release, those does not exist anymore. Make sure to use the WordPress plugin installer to install the plugin, not copying the files FTP.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.