PLUGIN NON FUNZIONANTE

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ama92
    Ama92
    Participant

ho installato il plugin ed ho configurato il mio modulo di ricerca.

Il modulo funziona all’interno di wordpress mentre creo la pagina con elementor e filtra perfettamente i dati che voglio.

Il problema è che funziona solo all’interno di wordpress.

Se guardo la pagina da mobile o da desktop uscendo dalla piattaforma la ricerca non è cliccabile, e non funziona.

Ho provando con due temi diversi e non funziona comunque.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please share a link to a page where the search bar is visible on all devices?

I have tried to find it via navigating through the page, but I can’t see it anywhere. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ama92
    Ama92
    Participant

questa è la pagina di cui la ricerca funziona solo all’interno di wp: https://accademiaparrucchieri.it/studenti/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Some of the plugin scripts are completely missing from the page. Looks like it has something to do with the “siteground optimizer”. If you have something like that installed, check it’s configuration, it removes some essential inline scripts, which are neccessary for the plugin to load properly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Ama92
    Ama92
    Participant

Grazie ho disattivato completamente SG optimizer altrimenti funzionava la ricerca ma mi dava ulteriori problemi al sito.

Mi serve comunque un plugin per pulizia cache. WP Rocket è compatibile? Altrimenti quale posso usare?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The plugin is compatible with any minify/cache plugin, you can use any of them – W3TC, WP Rocket etc.. The issue in this case was, that some scripts were simply removed. So there is very likely either a misconfiguration, or there is an issue with that minifier plugin.
    When you configure a minify/cache plugin, make sure you don’t set it to remove any inline or any other scripts.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.