Plugin not displaying properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Plugin not displaying properly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by twokitchenjunkies twokitchenjunkies 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twokitchenjunkies
    twokitchenjunkies
    Participant

hi there
    i have just bought this plugin , i was trying to set this up and when it is running it is just sitting down one end of the site and not working properly , please can you have a look and see what is happening here

I hope that you can fix this as i am looking forward to using it

i have turned it off in the in the plugin area but you can turn it back on again if you need to

thanks

i look forward to hearing from you

kind regards

Sebastian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sure, I will take a look. Can you please check the login details? I tried to log in to enable the plugin to see what the problem is, but it says that login/password is incorrect.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

twokitchenjunkies
    twokitchenjunkies
    Participant

thanks
    here is the login details

** removed for security **

i have just reset it , i hope that this works

thanks

kind regards

Sebastian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I found the problem. The jQuery script is missing from the header, so the plugin cannot initialize.

I see two other errors related to this as well in the console. One is a revolution slider ajax content loading script, and the other is some kind of fluid video wrapper. They both report the same error as related posts lite.

I suggest moving the jQuery back to the header from the footer, because many javascript related plugin depend on it, and if it’s not properly loaded, errors will keep appearing in the console.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

twokitchenjunkies
    twokitchenjunkies
    Participant

thanks , ihave turned of the defered java scrpt plugin and it seems to be working

i will have a look at setting it up properly this afternoon , i was going to ask you a question , it is possbible to actually manually choose the posts or pages that i want show there as some of the articles on my site are more closely related to others

thansk for helping with this

kind regards

Sebastian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.