Plugin not working at all – shortcode not reacting

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Plugin not working at all – shortcode not reacting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pdvguy
    pdvguy
    Participant

The AJAX Search Pro Plugin does not work. It simply does not show. No matter what I do.. .but it used to work.

Here the page where it is included via shortcode:

Plugin is activated…

What now?

Thanks a lot guys!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by pdvguy pdvguy.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by pdvguy pdvguy.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helps me a lot.

I looked through the front-end as well as the back-end options, those seem to be set correctly. The plugin is active on the front-end, I see the scripts and the stylesheet files loaded properly. I have looked through the theme functions file for a custom code, that may affect shortcode execution, but I could not find anything related. I suspect, that a 3rd party plugin, or a custom code within a different file is completely de-registering/replacing the plugin shortcodes. There is also a possibility of a bug that I am not yet aware of, but there should be an error message of some sort. Instead, the shortcode is actually executed, but nothing is on the output.

Can you please add temporary FTP details as well? I would like to debug through the plugin shortcode handler, to see if this is a bug, or something else.

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

pdvguy
    pdvguy
    Participant

You can close the ticket. When I de-activated the Plugin “CM Answers” it worked… strange….

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

That is strange. Thank you for letting me know! Topic closed.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Plugin not working at all – shortcode not reacting’ is closed to new replies.