Plugin not working on product list

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Plugin not working on product list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Laetitia60
    Laetitia60
    Participant

Hello,

My company purchased your plugin Ajax Search Pro but it seems not to be working on some parts of the website.

If you go on this page: https://www.l-evasion.fr/carterie_test/categorie/faire-part/naissance/faire-part-naissance/, when you click on the checkboxes, the product list seems to load but nothing changes. I set up the Elementor blocks as explained on the documentation with the shortcode in the right block and the CSS class on the product block.
    I tried with both elementor product list widget and elementor archive product list, I obtained the same result in both cases.

I don’t really understand what seems to be the problem because it is working fine on the search results page.

We use OceanWP as a theme for the website.

Is there something I set up wrong or is this a known issue? Could you help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Laetitia

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure!

The filtering only guaranteed to work on the native elementor products widget – not the products archive, nor any other products grid or anything else. 3rd party modified elementor widgets may not work either.

Archive pages are also an exception (taxonomy archive, category archive etc..). Unfortunately those are not possible to filter. I believe in your case that is the problem. We are working on possible solutions, but unfortuantely there are limitations to what is possible to affect on archive pages, so it may not be supported in the near future.

You can however use it on any page, and filter the products widget there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.