plugin update: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support plugin update: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by J94 J94 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J94
    J94
    Participant

Hi,

I get this error while trying to update your plugin. I have updated the plugin before without this problem.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I’m trying to update to 4.21.3 from 4.21.

Thx

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are trying to auto-update, make sure the purchase code is activated. Sometimes it can deactivate – if the server IP or infrastructure changes.

If still no luck, try the manual update instead.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

J94
    J94
    Participant

Didn’t know there was a auto-update function. This happens during the manual update.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Then this is a server issue, the plugin does not do anything during the upload process, that is done by WordPress. The plugin only becomes alive when it is activated – after the successful upload process.
    Try disabling all other plugins and switch the theme temporarily to make sure this is not caused by any others. If that does not work, then check your server configuration – especially the SSL protocol related configuration.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

J94
    J94
    Participant

Well, I added the purchase code in the settings and behold, the updated happened automatically.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.