Possible conflict with CDN

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Possible conflict with CDN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I purchased your plugin today, and it’s causing major problems with my website. On any page with your search enabled, the page does not load properly on first attempt. I monitored the page load in Google Chrome Developer Tools, and it shows that your plugin files wait for 30 seconds and then time out with 502 errors. The page only loads after the files time out.

If you try loading the page again or open another page, it will usually load right away and the search works properly. But then clear your browser cache and once again the page won’t load. By the way, this was happening in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I didn’t find any errors in the server log.

I tried deactivating all plugins and using the default theme. I believe the conflict is with KeyCDN. I now have all my plugins reactivated except for CDN Enabler used by Key CDN, and it appears to be working normally.

I have tried using various setting combinations within your plugin, but nothing helped.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This sound more like a CDN problem, but I am not sure yet. Once a CDN is active, it should cache the files to it’s remote location and serve them instead of the local files. The search has no control over that whatsoever, and all the assets are registered and loaded according the wordpress guidelines, so I don’t know what the cause might be.
    Error 502 might indicate, that the CDN tried to load the files from it’s own gateway, but they were not yet cached/registered, or something similar. At the moment I am seeing the search assets loaded from the ‘file.’ subdomain on your site, and no errors on the console, so I am not sure if it’s already resolved.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.