POST 500 error: Ajaxsearchpro.min.js

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support POST 500 error: Ajaxsearchpro.min.js

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    websitebob
    websitebob
    Participant

Hi there

Great looking plugin. I’m building a site on a temporary subdomain. The preferred theme seems to have an issue with the plugin, as it works well with Twenty Twelve. The problem: Search is not completing. The js shows a 500 Internal error when text is entered into the search box (POST).

The preferred theme will not enable deactivation of some jQuery plugins which are packaged with it. Is it possible that this combination will continue to be problemtic overtime, even if we find the fix.

Testing the plugin with the WPLMS theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I tried to determine the cause with different configurations but no success yet. I would like to run a line-to-line debugging on the search files, can you provide temporary ftp access for that?
    500 error usually happens when a php script stops with a fatal error at some point. In this case I’m suspecting that the template is either using a function with the exact name as the search plugin, or restricting access to certain ajax hooks or something similar.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.