Post don't display

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by biancolievito biancolievito 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    biancolievito
    biancolievito
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m facing some problem with WP Related Post.
    I’ve included the shortcode into a post, under the photogallery in this url:

http://www.biancolievito.com/montebianco/

but I cannot see the post.
    I tried to disable all the plugin+purge the cache locally and in cloudflare, but the problem is still there!

Could you help me up pls?
    Thanks in advance
    Fred

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by biancolievito biancolievito.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

– Did you add the shortcode directly to the post content manually or into the theme?
    – Was it working before?
    – Does it display anything if you put it elsewhere?

I can’t see any HTML code, which either means that there were no related posts found or the shortcode was placed incorrectly, I’m not sure.

Can you also provide temporary FTP and admin access so I can debug through the issue? You can edit your first post in this thread to add details or you can upload a .txt file.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

biancolievito
    biancolievito
    Participant

Hello Hernest,
    thanks for you reply!!

I added the shortcode in the theme and after I tried into a single post, but any results in both cases
    Actually it was the very first time I used the plugin

I also Tried to put directly in a page…

Could you pls tell me how to give the info needed in a private way?
    Thanks again!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by biancolievito biancolievito.
    biancolievito
    biancolievito
    Participant

Hello Hernest,
    sorry, I didn’t notice the space for these info here upper!

🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for the details! I’ve found the problem 🙂

It was the configuration. The Relevance Options -> Categories Taxonomies -> Should all terms match exactly? option was enabled. It’s a very strict option and is mostly used for site with thousands of posts for better relevance. I’ve turned it off, and the related content started appearing 🙂

You can remove the shortcode if you want from the content because the Show the plugin under content? is activated on the Layout Options -> Output placement panel, so the plugin is automatically displayed under the content.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

biancolievito
    biancolievito
    Participant

Many thanks for your help!!!

Have a good day!
    Cheers
    Fred

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.