Post Limits (number of results)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Post Limits (number of results)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wankhee93
    wankhee93
    Participant

Hello Ernest Marcinko,

Im aware there is post, page, products.. limit control in the Ajax Search Pro plugin.

Now, I got a case where the searched result with 50 products, so i want to limit it to 10 product BUT i want when i press a button [Load More] it will load another 10 products, then repeat until display 50 products. Is Ajax Search Pro plugin got this function? Please advice.

Regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sort of. There is a load more feature, which allows you to load more results, if there are more matches. So if you set the post type limit to 10, it will show 10 results, with the “load more” button, and will dispay up to ~100 results maximum (10 iterations of post limit).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

wankhee93
    wankhee93
    Participant

Hello Ernest Marcinko,

Thanks for the respond, i have tried that before, it works great on the search drop down, but will it work on “Elementor Posts Widget Live Filter” ? which i got add a custom class of asp_es_5.

Regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

No, that is not possible to do. That feature is for the live results container only.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

wankhee93
    wankhee93
    Participant

Hello Ernest Marcinko,

Is there any other solution for it that you can think of?

Regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m afraid no, there is no easy soluiton, that needs to be completely custom coded for sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.