Private Peepso profiles returned by search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Private Peepso profiles returned by search

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rips9993
    rips9993
    Participant

Hi there,

I just bought the plugin, partly because of its Peepso support however while testing I’ve noticed that the search results include Peepso profiles that have chosen to not be listed in search results. Please see attached screenshots.

I’m aware this is a Peepso feature but could you please advise if this is expected and if there is some way to exclude these users from the results?

I really like the plugin though, great work!

Thanks,

Phil.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

I looked up that feature, and seems like it’s stored in a custom field, which means that this should be possible.

Try creating the following filter: https://i.imgur.com/A5ry9AH.png
    I am not sure what values are stored there, but I assume it is either 0 or 1. In that case this may work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rips9993
    rips9993
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

Thank you, there was indeed an issue. For some reason the “hidden” type filter is not working. I have changed it to a text based filter, now it seems to be okay.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rips9993
    rips9993
    Participant

Great, thanks.

We are aiming to build a very large community so would love to see more Peepso specific features in future. Probably we can achieve most things with the custom field features tho.

Regards,

Phil.

rips9993
    rips9993
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,

It was not that, the index table is not related to the user search. The issue was the filter. That custom field is not set for users, which have a public profile, but the search does not know that, it only checks if the value is not 1. I have enabled this option, to bypass the filter on cases, where the field does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/ZBE4RED.png

It should be okay now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rips9993
    rips9993
    Participant

Legend, thanks.

One last thing, would you know how I might add some custom text “The Vibe” below the user name for Peepso results? I have solved this for other content using the below description code but can’t think of a way for Peepso profiles. Please see attached screenshot.

Advanced Description Field:
    {_taxonomy_category count=1 orderby='parent' order='ASC'}{_taxonomy_event_category count=1 orderby='parent' orderby='parent' order='ASC'}{_taxonomy_product_cat count=1 orderby='parent' order='ASC'}

Thanks,

Phil.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you have the text within custom field contents, then you can use the advanced content fields under the user search panel: https://i.imgur.com/5grnkyc.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.