problem in open and save search setting

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support problem in open and save search setting

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant

hi
    1-When I try to enter search settings, it takes a long time And usually crash.

2-When I click on the Save button to save the changes, MySQL crash.

3- when click on result search, does not open target page

4- Search can not find the products correctly.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the detailed information about the issues.

Can you please provide an URL where I can log-in? I tried /wp-admin/ and wp-login.php but it redirects me back to the front page.

1. and 2. – are there any error messages visible or any logs that may indicate what is causing the problem?

3. – 4. will check the configuration when I can log-in.

4. Please note that persian “5000” and arabic “5000” numbers are different for the database. It’s not possible to cross-match arabic to persian numbers, MySQL does not support that. Maybe I can suggest a conversion function to automatically convert the numbers to arabic if the numbers are stored as arabic in your database. First however we should look at the issues above 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant

sorry
    my website login page:
    http://www.farazit.com/my-account-2/
    1and 2. – I did not enable WordPress error display. if you need Please enable it from configuration file.
    3.- thank
    4.- The numbers only displayed Persian. because of the fonts used Persian. but are English characters.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve noticed you are not using the latest release of the plugin. Please update to the latest one, I have attached to this post, it might solve some if the issues described.
    You just need to deactiavate and delete the current version via the plugin manager, and install and activate the one I attached.

I’ve tried to connect to the server but it takes over 5 minutes to log-in to the dashboard. It might be under heavy load. I will try it again, once you can apply this update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant

thank you.
    Some of my problems were solved.
    Please help to solve other problems.
    1- when left click on result search, does not open target page

2- This section allows you to search for products, pages and posts exist. Now I could add that only products.

beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant

The second case was solved : (add pages and posts….)

Please check the first problem :( 1- when left click on result search, does not open target page)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by beheshtiit beheshtiit.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. The AAPL loader was activated, but the AAPL plugin is not installed. I have deactivated the AAPL options manually, now it should work 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I have just tried but it works on my end, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFRr4z_BT3o

Make sure to clear your browser cache, site cache as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

beheshtiit
    beheshtiit
    Participant

thank you. please test with mobile browser. The first click selects. Second click opens.
    Also it is in some desktop browsers.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Oh I understand what you mean now. It’s an intended default behavior for mobiles to close the mobile keyboard first.

You can change that on the General Opitons -> Mobile behavior panel: https://i.imgur.com/RO1X9dy.png

Please note, that this might be a less convenient option for mobile users, as the keyboard will hide once the search is completed and mobile browsers automatically loose the focus from the input field.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.