Problem search on taxonomy

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problem search on taxonomy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #30624
    azagri30
    azagri30
    Participant

    I have installed ajax Search Pro

    I have configured three instances that are viewable in the right column at this address:
    https://www.azagri.com/negozio/

    The first instance is on woocommerce products and it works

    The second is about product categories and it works.

    The third, the most important one for me, is on the taxonomy of products which is called “ricambi”, but it doesn’t work and I don’t know what I’m wrong.

    Print screen attached

    Thanks

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #30642
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    The problem was the WPML compatibility. By default it is enabled, however that taxonomy does not have translations yet. I turned it off here: https://i.imgur.com/yLMnUab.png
    It should be okay now.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #30652
    azagri30
    azagri30
    Participant

    ThankYou!!

    #30662
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.