problem with filter setting trigger with dropdown category.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support problem with filter setting trigger with dropdown category.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

Now, I’m aadding your search plugin into my website. I placed in a widget open by button in right bottom edge. I have a problem with filter setting trigger with dropdown category.
    I have a 1 demo post in category “tài nguyên dựng phim” as you see with title “quán ăn…” for test working search
    When i type key word “q” it loaded corect with that post in result, but when I continue to choose category, it’s seemly not working correct. I choose any category, it’s still show that result post, that post just should show when i choose category “tài nguyên dựng phim” because it’s are that category. I need your help to guide me setting for that, when choose category, result will show posts in correct itself category.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue was caused by this option: https://i.imgur.com/22t7dDP.png
    I have turned it on again, it should be all right now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve checked that. Seemly, it’s still not work. Check below image.
    This post are “Dựng phim” category, it’s still show when I choose “Tài nguyên thiết kế” category

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That option was turned off again, it needs to be checked to work. I have turned it back on again, it works now. You don’t need to turn it off – it is correct now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.