Problem with hidden search bar

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problem with hidden search bar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi!

First, I hope you are well in this pandemic situation πŸ™‚

Today I bought your ajax search pro plugin and I have a problem with their configuration. My problem is:

As you can see in this url: https://web-temp.es/platerets/carta/ I need only product category filter, without search bar…well, for some reason when I select an option, in addition to showing the results on the right, a white box appears. I understand that this is box result but I disable this in the plugin settings (I attached you an image so you can see better).

I use Elementor Pro plugin and I bought this plugin because I see that is fully compatible with their post widget. So I assume that is a simple configuration problem…

I hope you can help me to solve this πŸ™‚

Regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, that looks like a simple configuration issue to me. I tried to log-in with the details, but I can’t seem to be able to access the search settings. Can you please check that?
    Thank you, and stay safe!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

Try again now with the same credentials πŸ™‚

Regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much, that helped!

Actually, the configuration was perfectly fine, this is a yet unknown, but minor issue. I have added this custom CSS to bypass it:

.asp_r_1 {
        display: none !important;
    }

I will make sure to fix this in the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks it’s works!

I have another question (taking advantage that I have this ticket open), with the fitlters.
    I have a product with two categories: “Sin gluten” and “Vegetariano”, so, I don’t no why but if I apply only “Sin gluten” or “Vegetariano” not appears but, if I apply their two filters appears well.

I don’t understand this because in settings I have the OR logic.

I hope you can help me πŸ™‚

Regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The OR logic only applies, if you have filters for multiple taxonomies. I think you are looking for this option here: https://i.imgur.com/Scd8EVa.png
    That should do the trick πŸ™‚

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.