Problem with taxonomy filter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problem with taxonomy filter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by CANENERO35 CANENERO35 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CANENERO35
    CANENERO35
    Participant

I have woocommerce installed. I’ve set your plugin to filter results by woocommerce categories and it works fine. I also have 2 products attributes named “produttore” & “scala”. Each attribute can have several values. The products are all simple products. I’ve set the plugin to filter products by the attribute “produttore” but i think that is not working fine. In the results i have products that have other “produttore” values.
    What i need is that when a user choose a specific filter value, the results are only for that specific taxonomy value.
    Wich specific options must i check? Could you check if i’ve correctly configured the plugin with the login details provided?
    Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details, I was able to log-in to check your configuration. It looks all right, however I think you are looking to turn off this option here: https://i.imgur.com/oJXLHAu.png

That will prevent results, that does not have either of the taxonomy assigned to show up.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

CANENERO35
    CANENERO35
    Participant

Thank you very much, now it’s working as i need. Can i ask one last question?
    When i choose an option in the filter by category or taxonomy, the results are showed live in the search box.
    Is it possible to toggle off this behaviour?
    I mean, is it possible to choose a category, click the search icon, and redirect to the result page wiht all the products in the category/taxonomy?
    Thanks again.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, you can turn off the live search triggers here, and set a redirection as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

CANENERO35
    CANENERO35
    Participant

Thank you very much. With the new settings all is working fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.