Problem with WPML

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ruben13
    ruben13
    Participant

Hi,

We are having some troubles with multilingual site and the plugin.

We have a portflio with differents elements in this url https://elpinar.eu/produccion-de-plantas-variedades/ (and other languages with the menu switch).

In some languages (and in a random way) when we search in some languages appears items in other languages.

Regards.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you pelase check these options? Especially the first one, WPML has ajax language support disabled by default.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ruben13
    ruben13
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I logged in to check, and I turned off the custom ajax handler as suggested in the documentation, that option was still turned on. It looks all right now. I did a few test searches, but the languages seemed correct.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

ruben13
    ruben13
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tried to search for “Arabella” in the portfolio editor, in spanish language, because that was one of the items with issues. I found, that there is actually 2 of “Arabella”, and one of them is not working. Please try look for “arabella” like this, and click on it’s permalink, it will lead to a non-existing page.

The plugin only returns these items, but unfortunately there is some sort of issue with them. Removing these duplicates should resolve the issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.