probleme with my search panel box wordpress

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support probleme with my search panel box wordpress

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

hello I need to know if need a backup of all the data from my site? i attach all image to show you what is probleme i have with your plugin? I fail to open flange having to modify or activate my ajax search pro, if you to know some thing more please contact me in my email ([email protected]) thanks i hope your answer soon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It inddeed looks like some of the settings are not showing properly.

If the settings were working before, then the issue is most likely caused by a possible plugin collision. Try to deactivate the latest plugins you installed and check if it works then.

Also, try to enable debug mode in the wp-config.php file, then check the ajax search pro settings again. There should be some kind of error messages, which might help me identify the cause of the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

since I installed does not work, after installing the plugin I have not installed any other plugin, about debug mode in the wp-config.php file i dont how can active can help me please, i hope this probleme is your plugin i provide all access wp and ftp please check and to see if they resolve please thanks….

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Please edit your first post to add temporary FTP and administrator acces, I will check on the issue on your server.

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

ok i change debug mode in wp config file attach image show what probleme

Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Those are notices coming from the theme, but it should be no problem.

If you check the General Options -> Sources or the General Options->Sources 2 tab? Are there any error messages there?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

same thing don work can in my mys with admin code please and see where is the probleme please i dont understand good i hope you can find where is probleme to fixed thanks….

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure, don’t worry.

Please edit your first post to add temporary FTP and Administrator details. Or you can also upload it as a .txt file. Both methods are safe.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

hear to attach all info thanks…

Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The FTP is not working, could you please check it?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

can you please try with other ftp programe i am ususing filezilla dont work but other ftp programe work ftp rush or SmartFTP can try thos programe plase also i change pass can you tray ftp password with this one :- ytI44w@2 thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks, that works. I’ve found the problem. There were tens of thousands of custom fields defined and the settings could not list it so it failed. I limited the custom field count to 100, now it will work properly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

hello you’re a genius I’ve liked your work bit fixed point thanks a lot ….

sajiv
    sajiv
    Participant

one more question do not get change color “more results” can help me please thanks…

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure!

On the Theme Options -> Typography panel, the last option “Show more font”. There you can change the color as well 😉

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.