Problems with the search box on site outsiders.co.il

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problems with the search box on site outsiders.co.il

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by getraffic getraffic 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    getraffic
    getraffic
    Participant

We have some issues with the search box on the http://www.outsiders.co.il website

By default it is open – you start typing and the suggested results box comes up – and there’s an X icon to close the box. Once you click the X icon, the search box closes and a magnifier icon appears. If you now click to re-open the search box, type again – the suggested results box doesn’t come up anymore.

I tried to disable the X icon, or change the behavior so it will only clear the text and not close the box – but I didn’t manage to get it to work properly.

Any help solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

The website is a very big site in production, and I will require authorization to provide login/access. Is there anything you could help me without access to site/files ?

Thanks,
    -Mark

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

The issue here is, that you are trying to integrate the theme compact search feature with the plugin itself via customization. Instead of placing the plugin shortcode into that custom container, it might be a better idea to simply replace it completely with the plugin shortcode, and use the compact layout feature offered by the plugin itself.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

getraffic
    getraffic
    Participant

Ok I think I got it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by getraffic getraffic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.