Problems with Ultimate Member

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Problems with Ultimate Member

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

 
Keymaster
1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #25944

    Participant

    Hey guys,
    I noticed that your plugin is causing problems with Ultimate Member. When the search bar is activated, the account page of UM does not always load and the console shows errors. The profile page has issues as well, the user cannot add upload photos anymore. I attached a shot of the error message I get.
    Could you fix that please?
    Johannes

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #25948

    Hi,

    It is hard to tell, but looks like there is a problem with the plugin initialization on the front-end.
    I would suggest doing to following steps to make sure everything is clean:
    – Doing a full plugin Wipe and then deleting the plugin fully, then installing again
    – Clearing all layers of your site cache

    If there was some sort of data inconsistency or file issue, that should resolve it.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #25949

    Participant

    Hey Ernest,
    Thanks for your answer. I was hoping I don’t have to delete any data so that I don’t need to set everything up again.
    So could you maybe just take a look at it?
    Johannes

    #25951

    Hi,

    Sure, please add temporary FTP and back-end details, and I will try to debug through the source.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #25956

    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #25961

    Thank you!

    I didn’t actually needed the SFTP after all. So, the issue is caused by the page minification – and the issue was not present to admin accounts, as it is probably turned off in for administrators. I could not find which plugin is doing the page minification, but it actually adds an extra character to the JSON string that is used in the plugin init. I don’t know why it is doing that, it probably recognizes some sort of a pattern incorrectly.

    Luckily there is an option to change the loading method within the plugin. I have changed that here: https://i.imgur.com/Uf53bjH.png
    It should be okay now.

    I still recommend turning off/reconfiguring the HTML minification or switching to a different solution if possible.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #25964

    Participant

    Ah nice,
    It is good that you mentioned that. My theme minifies the HTML, I deactivated it and set the init method back to dynamic and it works fine.
    Cool!
    Thanks
    Johannes

    #25965
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.