Product Category Search Bug

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Product Category Search Bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    labsociety
    labsociety
    Participant

FYI: FTP is sFTP and on port 2200.

I wanted to point out a bug I’m experiencing with the display of product categories from the Source 2 section. If you search Welch on our site, you’ll see the result list breaks and the items are not correctly contained (Screenshot Attached). However if you search Glass, everything works as expected. When I remove product categories from my Source 2 list we have no issues with the display of the list and the items seem to contain correctly.

I was also only able to add one attachment to this support ticket, I can provide more if need be but the ‘Add another file’ link was not working.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can provide!

Cheers,
    Eric

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the proper details, it helped me a lot!

I was not able to log-in to the back-end, the login page redirected to the non-dev domain, however I was able to fix the issue via FTP.
    There was some unclosed HTML tags within result content, causing the problem. I have added an extra line to the taxonomy search file to handle those tags, now it should display correctly.

I will make sure to include this fix in the upcoming release, so you won’t have to worry about it again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

labsociety
    labsociety
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply and fix!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.