This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
- February 2, 2018 at 5:56 pm #16623Participant
FYI: FTP is sFTP and on port 2200.
I wanted to point out a bug I’m experiencing with the display of product categories from the Source 2 section. If you search Welch on our site, you’ll see the result list breaks and the items are not correctly contained (Screenshot Attached). However if you search Glass, everything works as expected. When I remove product categories from my Source 2 list we have no issues with the display of the list and the items seem to contain correctly.
I was also only able to add one attachment to this support ticket, I can provide more if need be but the ‘Add another file’ link was not working.
Please let me know if there is anything more I can provide!
EricFebruary 2, 2018 at 8:33 pm #16624Keymaster
Thank you for the proper details, it helped me a lot!
I was not able to log-in to the back-end, the login page redirected to the non-dev domain, however I was able to fix the issue via FTP.
There was some unclosed HTML tags within result content, causing the problem. I have added an extra line to the taxonomy search file to handle those tags, now it should display correctly.
I will make sure to include this fix in the upcoming release, so you won’t have to worry about it again.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
February 2, 2018 at 8:35 pm #16625Participant
Thank you for the quick reply and fix!February 2, 2018 at 9:16 pm #16627
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.