Products in the predictive search results are not showing on actual search page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Products in the predictive search results are not showing on actual search page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    4sure30
    4sure30
    Participant

Hi Guys

We are having an issue where products that are showing up in the predictive search results are not showing up on the actual search page after hitting ‘enter’ or submitting the search.

For example, when you type in ‘MONTAUK’ into the search field in the header, you see 2 predictive search results

– Montauk 1 Light Black Hamptons Style Indoor
    and
    – Montauk 2 Light Black Hamptons Style Indoor

(Screenshot – https://imgur.com/b41T6So)

However if you hit ‘enter’ for that search of ‘MONTAUK’, the search results page only displays 1 result. Not 2

(Screenshot – https://imgur.com/JukIwew)

Are you able to please assist with this so that all results that should be on the search results page are displayed.

Thank you in advance.

David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sure, thank you for the details!

While I could not log-in with the details, I may figured it out via the SFTP access. I think you may have the posts per page option set to “-1”, which is an invalid value. If you wish to display a lot of items on the results page, use a high number instead, like: 99999
    Either way, I added an exception to handle to -1 value via SFTP, so it should work fine now, I think I will add this to the upcoming release as well, as it is logical to assign the -1 to any number of results.

It should be fine now 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

4sure30
    4sure30
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt and brilliant response.

Greatly appreciated.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.