Putting search over a picture

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Putting search over a picture

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mtaul28
    mtaul28
    Participant

Hi, How can I place my search over an image like you guys have in say, the Polaroid layout example?

mtaul28
    mtaul28
    Participant

Also I’m having an issue where the search theme will not change on the front end when I change it on the back end.

mtaul28
    mtaul28
    Participant

It seems to be stuck on the default theme.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The image is actually a background image, it’s a feature of the theme we are using. It’s basically made out of modules one after another, where you can set the background color, image, padding etc.. for each module.
    You can either use a similar theme, or I believe there are visual editors supporting this, like: Visual Composer or Live composer

The layout issue is probably related to your site and assets cache. If it’s different on the back-end then it means that the changes have been saved, but on the front-end you are still getting an older version of the CSS files.
    Make sure to clear your site cache, page cache, browser cache, minify cache and CDN (cloudflare, maxcdn etc..), and also make sure to reload your page with CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R to refresh the local browser cache as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.