Qualified search results

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

How to get qualified search result? For example “Title:Chapter:Section:Result”. In our case pages are categarised as such ( we do not have any posts). Only last leg is getting qualified. Thanks katti

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think you are looking for the advanced title and content fields: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/advanced-options/advanced-title-and-description-fields

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

This refers again to how to get qualified search result . We have pages defined under heirarchical categaries . (just like books with chapters , sections etc..) . How to qualify our search result qualified with underlying categaries. Only the searched page highliting the word appears without the category context.
    Thanks katti

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Do you mean in relation to the filters?
    If the page is not marked with the parent categories, then it may not be possible, because in that case it is not in direct relation to them.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

Search result shows only one occurence of a word searched in a document . We have many occurences of the same word in that document. No of occurences in that document are not shown. Searched words are hilighted but we have to scroll to see them. Is there any way we can get that kind of result?..

thanks
    katti

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure! You can enable the auto-scroll feature to the first highlight here: https://i.imgur.com/LoGzCWw.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

Thanks. We have already implemented “auto scroll to the first highlight..” feature. What we are looking is multiple occurances ( in the same document ) are shown seperately and we could auto scroll to them seperately . Thanks

hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

Find attached two files. we would like toget qualified search result as Ex: दशप्रकरणानि_मिथ्यात्वानुमानखण्डनम् . Now it appears as simply as मिथ्यात्वानुमानखण्डनम्.
    मिथ्यात्वानुमानखण्डनम् is categorised under दशप्रकरणानि. We have categories inside another category etc…so qualified result helps a lot. I would really appreciate your help on this.
    thanks
    katti

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

For that, try this advanced title field value:

{__tax_category}_{__title}

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hkkatti
    hkkatti
    Participant

How to set tax-category etc these values in our context. (one example )We have many categories within categories . Menus represent this heirarchi as well. Result to represent that context. you have the access to our web site. Excuse me for asking beyond and would really appreciate your support.
    thanks
    katti

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, I’m not sure if that is possible without some custom coding I’m afraid.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.