- April 29, 2018 at 1:04 pm #17679
I was wondering whether your plugin can do the following:
1. I have a page on which I have put search instance with name X. It has two drop-downs – Where? – When?
2. I answer those questions by choosing an answer from the options available to me when I click on the drop-downs.
When > Spring
I would like the result to be a search instance with name Y.
3. Here I’m presented with drop-downs, sliders, radio buttons, etc.
Drop-down (Activities) > Hiking, bar crawl, etc.
Slider (Price) > $100 – $3000, etc.
I choose and another search instance with name Z is shown with option for cities.
4. The last result page will dispplay a bunch of WooCommerce products.
Also, while making my way through the search instances, is it possible to remember all of the choices?
I hope I have presented my question as clearly as possible.
Alexander BanderovApril 30, 2018 at 12:16 pm #17685
I think I understand what you are looking for, but unfortunately this is way beyond the plugins capabilities. I usually try to recommend an alternative solution/plugin if possible, but I think in this case the best possible option is a custom developed plugin – as I don’t think there is any plugin out there capable of this exact scenario (I’m not sure).
For custom coding, I recommend this service, feel free to ask them – they are a dedicated team of WordPress plugin developers, they might be able to give you a suggestion and a price as well.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
April 30, 2018 at 5:31 pm #17692
Thank you for your answer and for your suggestion.
I will figure something out 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.