Question regarding date search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Question regarding date search

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by pumacy30 pumacy30 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pumacy30
    pumacy30
    Participant

Dear colleagues,

I do have a challenge regarding the ajax search pro.
    We currently implemented under “https://www.intakt-reisen.de/ajax-suche/”
    There we filter our tour portfolio by actions and regions.
    Due to the fact we are using categories it has been easy to configure.

Regarding one important feature we failed:
    Every tour has a lot of starting dates (e.g. https://www.intakt-reisen.de/europa/norwegen/whale-watching-vesteralen/)
    And it would be good to find all tours starting in a selected month, e.g. May 2020.
    Unfortunately, the dates

Do you have an idea how to manage that?

I do not know, if our suport is up-to-date and if this is a viable support question. But I am willing to pay if somebody is prepared to help us.

Kind regards
    Toralf

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Toralf,

That migth be problematic. I am not sure, how those dates are being stored, but I am guessing it is probably some sort of a serialized object storage (maybe in the post meta table?). Creating date filters is possible for single date custom fields, but I don’t think that will work with this case, as it is much more complicated.

Usually I recommend this service or Envato Studio to search for developers for customizations.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

pumacy30
    pumacy30
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thank you. I think I will try it based on the custom field. If that do not work, I can look for help.

Best regards
    Toralf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.