Question to Changelog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pprosch41
    pprosch41
    Participant

Hi there,

I have seen in your changelog something …

–> _price_html pseudo variable now working correctly on WPML and custom currency enabled

Can you please explain a little what issue was there, since I have a woo issue with _price_html …

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

When using WPML plugin + multiple currency extensions, the price was not fetched correctly. It affected only some installations, where WPML and the multiple currency extensions were enabled, and used as well.

Let me know, what the issue is with the _price_html pseudo variable.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

pprosch41
    pprosch41
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

thats not correct!
    I have no such plugins installed but the the described issue happened to me too!

Was a VERY BAD one!!

I’ve searched the issue for nearly two weeks (with help of some external developers).
    But also all kind of workarounds and ideas form them doesn’t work!

After updating your plugin all in fine again!

Thank god I’ve seen your changelog!!!!

What I don’t understand, is why a search plugin makes issues with WooCommerce!?

Please pull this info out for other people with this STRNGE issue!!

Thnaks P. Prosch

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was not a known issue, only one customer has reported it, and we were not able to replicate it on a simple WooCommerce installation on our test environments.
    There is no way us to know about a problem, that is not reported, and it is not coming up on our test servers. Feel free to report any problems you encounter, and we are more than happy to correct them.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.