Questione about search with pods widget

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Questione about search with pods widget

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fettazze8442
    fettazze8442
    Participant

buongiorno

ho comprato e installato correttamente il plugin nella mia installazione di wordpress, uso anche elementor.
    ho creato una pagina con elementor utilizzando il widget del plugin PODS, widget pods lista elementi, per visualizzare dinamicamente alcuni articoli che il cliente immette nel sistema.
    ora vorrei effettuare una ricerca filtro in questa parte ma sto notando che mettendo la classe Elementor presente nel vostro plugin non funziona.
    c’è qualche modo per poterlo fare? posso aggirare il problema in qualchje altro modo?

grazie
    Andrea

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Andrea,

The plugin only works with the Elementor Posts and the Products widgets. If you are using any 3rd party Elementor modules, they may not work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

fettazze8442
    fettazze8442
    Participant

Hi

If I create a new elementor widget which link to posts class, it will work?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m not sure what do you mean by that – if you will use the posts widget, it should work, yes.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fettazze8442
    fettazze8442
    Participant

Ok i try with posts widget.

antoher question… I set custom fields for view a dropodwon select for filter, i set in the list {get_values}, it is right but I view in my dropdown list only numeric values which is related to the id of the posts, there is a way to view also the label ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, when using advanced custom fields, the plugin tries to get the labels as well, but in other cases it may only return the values from the database. I rather recommend adding the values manually if possible, insteand of using the {get_values}

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

fettazze8442
    fettazze8442
    Participant

Hi Ernest, yes but in some cases is good that dropdown get dinamically values so the client have not to put its manually.
    I use pods for custom field and return only the ID and is a problem.
    I suggest you to develop more for dinamic contento of the plugin, is better.

ok i try antoher way

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for your suggestion. We are trying to improve as much as we can – but maintaining compatibility with so many custom content plugins is very difficult. PODs in may cases uses custom data structures, and is very dynamic powerful field generator. I’m not sure if it would be even possible to fetch the field labels as they can be omitted and used in different ways.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.