Random placement of the slides

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by really really 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RadekJ
    RadekJ
    Participant

I managed to replicate the issue I mentioned on Envato website, please see the screenshot
    http://gyazo.com/88a1f707ffe7440187a2fcbba87f1d86

I encountered this more than once. I’m using Firefox 22.0 on Windows 7. This doesn’t seem to apply for Chrome. Also, FF 22.0 on Mac seems to be working well.

Also in FF, there seems to be a problem with the placement of slides after few rotations, notice the difference in placement in relation to the logo:
    http://gyazo.com/792db74c711c19add1975cd0f446ea43
    vs
    http://gyazo.com/6fb5b1a192eb407ce2cab3c6af6f883a

Regards,
    Radek

RadekJ
    RadekJ
    Participant

Apologies, login is ‘admin’.

RadekJ
    RadekJ
    Participant

Update: the issue seems to be gone now – I was playing with the easing settings. This seem to have fixed it.

Can we please leave it open for now? I’ll confirm within a week if it can be closed.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes of course!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

really
    really
    Participant

The largest concern is Reed, who’ll switch 35 in October. He failed to undergo operation until eventually the end of April. He hasn’t skipped a game because the sixth 7 days of the 2010 period. He was signed to give them a big-play producer on the again close and to supply leadership on and from the industry. When he’ll be completely ready and the way a great deal he’ll add remain to get witnessed.

Buster Posey authentic jersey

In the meantime, young safeties like Shiloh Keo, and D.J. Swearinger, the second-round decide, will get a good deal of time over the area in exercise and preseason video games.cliff lee Phillies Jersey

To the incredibly hot seat: Quarterback Matt Schaub. He is unfairly having the vast majority of blame to the collapse throughout the last four games as well as decisive playoff reduction at New England.customizablepackers jersey It had been a collective exertion. The protection was horrendous in two game titles towards the Patriots. Past time, Schaub was coming off main medical procedures on his foot, but he began 18 online games, together with two inside the playoffs. He had a normal offseason, and his teammates say he labored tougher than ever before on improving upon his sport to test to make sure he is constant over the entire period.2013 packers jersey for men

Bring about for concern: Veteran cost-free safety Ed Reed underwent arthroscopic surgery on his hip, and they are worried he will not be back again right up until the very first recreation at San Diego. customized angels jerseyReed states he’ll have a very far better strategy so far as a timetable when camp begins. He has not skipped a sport given that the sixth week of your 2010 time.Mike Trout Jersey

Second-year receiver DeVier Posey could must commence the period on physically struggling to complete while he recovers from surgical procedure to repair a torn Achilles tendon.

Inside of linebacker Brian Cushing (knee), offensive deal with Derek Newton (patellar tendon), offensive deal with Duane Brown (ankle), yankees alex rodriguez jerseyrunning back Arian Foster (calf), defensive end Tim Jamison (Achilles tendon) and cornerback Brice McCain (foot) are anticipated to become all set for education camp.

dodgers Adrian Gonzalez Jersey

Breakthrough star: Keep an eye on kicker Randy Bullock, a fifth-round select who suffered a groin injuries in camp and was put on wounded reserve. He’s the only kicker the Texans have drafted. This may be the 3rd consecutive period where they are going to hire a new kicker. cheap miguel cabrera jerseyNeil Rackers and Shayne Graham set scoring records in each of your past two seasons. pete rose JerseyBullock incorporates a superior leg for kickoffs. He really should support the coverage as a consequence of his leg strength. Regardless that he is untested during the NFL, the coaches like his skill and mindset. They assume he’ll be the Texans’ kicker for several years. roy halladay phillies jersey

“If you take a look at our roster, it seems good, however the base line would be the fellas weren’t out there, so that’s concerning for us for a team and me as being a coach,” head mentor Gary Kubiak mentioned. “I enjoy the way in which Newton has labored. I believe he made a whole lot of progress to be a player last 12 months. He performed harm with the finish from the calendar year, which was rough on him and us to be a staff.andre johnson two tone jersey

“We drafted a young man (Williams) using a lot of capability. I like what Harris has completed. He is experienced a superb offseason. I like what I see in Quessenberry. It’s all in place, but any person should stage up and do it when we get back to operate.”Tim Lincecum giants jersey

–With within linebacker Brian Cushing rehabbing from knee surgical procedure, younger linebackers bought a whole lot of reps at his position. With Connor Barwin leaving in absolutely free company, the Texans have young men competing for his posture within the roster.Brian Cushing cheap jersey

“We’re quite proficient and very younger,” mentor Gary Kubiak mentioned about the linebackers who’ll head over to camp.

Bryan Braman, a third-year outside the house linebacker who excels on special groups, worked while in the offseason as a starter over the outside the house. He performed Brooks Reed’s situation. Reed worked within since they wanted a different heat human body.Aaron Rodgers limited jersey

Reed will return to his outside spot in camp and begin reverse Whitney Mercilus, very last year’s first-round choose who recorded six sacks as a rookie, tying Reed’s crew record.

Young outside the house linebackers acquiring a large amount of reps within the offseason were being Trevardo Williams (fourth round), Sam Montgomery (3rd) and Willie Jefferson, an undrafted rookie free agent. Williams is ahead of Montgomery and Jefferson.Jason Heyward cheap jersey

“You’re hunting at some gifted players, but they’ve under no circumstances stepped on an NFL subject,” Kubiak said. “It greater happen rapidly for them.”arian foster women’s jersey

Quotation To notice: “I’ve been impressed along with his development. He struggled early, which we knew he would, but I do think it helps any time you toss a man in with all the starters straight away for the reason that he gets coached by (quarterback Matt) Schaub. He’s certainly really gifted. He operates hard. He’s a fast learner, and he is bought a lot to understand, needless to say. We have to produce we’ve got him executing what he does most effective.” – Coach Gary Kubiak, when requested in regards to the performance of rookie receiver DeAndre Hopkins in the offseason plan.

Most likely a mixture of points?Green Bay Packers white Jersey

Possibility using, match cases. Rivers McCown suggests in this particular posting, “And if we utilize true activity theory and logic to this – shouldn’t a greater protection cause you to would like to choose far more hazards on offense?”

By observation, I feel that Gary Kubiak contains a mixed check out of that. Occasionally towards great quarterbacks, it seems as though he will acquire some added pitfalls. You noticed that some in opposition to the Broncos on the road. I’m not sure which they had the personnel and right execution to do that late in the period towards the Patriots within the highway.

texans men’s jersey

But from terrible to middling quarterbacks, he may not choose to get dangers due to the fact if your opponent’s quarterback is not likely to conquer you, so why let their defense do it?

Having challenges can lead to pyrrhic victories. Matt Schaub was a large component on the win above the Broncos, but supplied the hits he took, he could have been knocked out to the season.

I’m unsure which the Texans employees ever got more than how tricky it was to function with the stop of 2011 just after Matt Schaub was shed to injury, which may have contributed to overly-conservative perform contacting in 2012. That and he was getting back from a foot harm which saw him riding in the rascal for a while. The functionality of T.J. Yates and Situation Keenum within the preseason past yr couldn’t have offered considerably self-confidence.

Staff and execution. The revolving door at offensive line, injuries at limited end, plus the inexperience of wide-receivers 3-5 did not make an obvious passing down search particularly appealing if you wished to help keep your quarterback upright. Then there was the weird decrease of Matt Schaub down the stretch, merged with the need to continue to keep him rather nutritious for playoffs. In the end, weak execution is usually a purpose why the Texans received into third and seriously long countless periods.dj3k jersey

Playcalling with Improved Protection. I’m not sure that Gary Kubiak has pegged tips on how to connect with online games considering that he’s had a more-often-than-not enhanced defense. From 2006-2010, the Texans protection was absolutely unreliable, and also the Texans offense frequently took threats that for the time looked odd. Quite possibly the most infamous was going for it on 4th and inches from the 2008 Steelers around the road, in the 1st 5 minutes of your video game at midfield, not obtaining it, hard the ruling to the place, and then losing that.prince fielder Jersey

Apologies for mentioning that eye bleach moment, but that’s about as crazy aggressive of the offensive engage in phone as can exist.

Very last year, as being the over displays, you couldn’t get any more conservative on 3rd and prolonged.cheap Matt Kemp jersey

There has got to be anything in the middle concerning sensation like you can hardly ever punt through the pre-Wade period and packing within your tent if you get into undesirable down and distance and after that hoping that J.J. Watt can do a J.J. Watt.red sox authentic jersey

Each individual Texans group is different.

As my final publish famous, every single Texans crew is different, has diverse strengths, has distinct troubles. That might seem to be a no-duh assertion, but often we handle what has transpired during the previous (for improved or even worse) to be a prediction for the potential. And a lot more usually than not, the seasons shock.reds joey votto Jersey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Polaroid Slider for WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.