Random prepopulated results and a little bug

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Random prepopulated results and a little bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kesy85
    kesy85
    Participant

Hello, I would like to change the way prepopulated results are selected, now I can select between last search and default, I would like to have the option to show random results, is it possible?

I also have a little bug, when clicking outside the results, in any white area of the page, the results disappear, can you give me an hint on how to fix it?

Thank you very much

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will add this as a feature request, to have randomly selected results in the auto populated list. Unfortunately there is no workaround of it now, but should be available in the next release.

Also, there is an option on the Layout Options -> Results behavior panel, where you can turn off the results closing on document click: https://i.imgur.com/QXvAUv9.png
    That should do the trick 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kesy85
    kesy85
    Participant

Thank you very much.

I’ve already tried to turn off “Close result list on document click?” but there is no difference for what i can see, there is something more i can try?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve logged in, and found the issue there. The compact mode was enabled, but was not in use, and it caused the issue. It seems like it is a bug, that I will have to fix in the next release as well.

Anyways, I have disabled the compact mode, since it was not used anyways, now the results list will stay opened.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.