Range slider filter on mobile

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Range slider filter on mobile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by aspique aspique 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aspique
    aspique
    Participant

Hello,

When we use a range slider together with “Trigger live search when changing a facet on settings” option, it works fine on desktop but on mobile no automatic results refresh happens. Results refresh works fine with checkboxes, radio buttons or dropdowns but not with this range slider. How could we improve it?

Many thanks in advance.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think you have stubmled upon a bug, that had not been discovered yet. I was able to replicate the issue, the slider is not triggering always, as it should. Interestingly, when ‘tapping’ on the slider, it does work, but dragging does not. I suspect something might have changed with how the browsers handle the drag events – or I have made a mistake somewhere in combination with the new features.

I will have to debug this in-depth, I don’t think it is possible to quick-patch with a custom code. I have made this a top priority issue regarding the upcoming release, it should be fixed within the next patch. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

aspique
    aspique
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

Thank you for your feedback and for your work, I’ll then wait for a next update hopefully with this bug solved.

Best,
    Tibor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.