Redirect url after submit input search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Redirect url after submit input search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imagoCommunication
    imagoCommunication
    Participant

Hi,

The website have a password this is : ogami014

In the home page in french, when you search in the blue area a modele, i would like to redirect if you press “trouver” to a other page in the website with the value in the url like this :

/services-et-support/manuel-dinstallation/?modele=700

But they add some value after my search value and they redirect to a 404 page…. like this :

/services-et-support/manuel-dinstallation/?modele=700&asp_active=1&p_asid=2&p_asp_data=cXRyYW5zbGF0ZV9sYW5nPTAmd3BtbF9sYW5nPWZyJnNldF9leGFjdG9ubHk9Y2hlY2tlZCZzZXRfaW50aXRsZT1Ob25lJnNldF9pbmNvbnRlbnQ9Tm9uZSZjdXN0b21zZXQlNUIlNUQ9bWFudWVscw%3D%3D

In my configuration of my ajax search Recherche manuel accueil in the Behavior option

services-et-support/manuel-dinstallation/?modele={phrase}

Is supossed to be the right think…. why they add some value after … when I writte only the good url all works.

/services-et-support/manuel-dinstallation/?modele=700

Thanks to help me quickly

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the detailed description, it helped me a lot!

It appears that the override option is causing the problem. I guess maybe a query variable used by the theme or within the code might be the same as the one that the search uses, and probably causing the 404 error. Or there might be another override active from a different plugin, I’m not sure.

I have turned off the override on the General Options -> Behavior panel, I believe it should redirect correctly now.

If you want, I can investigate the issue in more details. In that case please update your ticket with FTP details as well.

I hope that solved the problem!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

imagoCommunication
    imagoCommunication
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks all works! Great service!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Redirect url after submit input search’ is closed to new replies.