Refund

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ciaobikeitaly ciaobikeitaly 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ciaobikeitaly
    ciaobikeitaly
    Participant

Dear support,
    Hope you’re having a great day.
    We’ve tried your plugin and our staff tried to email you, but we didn’t receive any answer.
    Therefore since we need a good suppport and we might not need your plugin anymore we would like to be refunded.
    What’s the procedure to it?

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I do not see any support tickets open under your account, just this one. Are you sure it was opened here? I can’t see any other unanswered from the past period either.

The re-fund process is handled via codecanyon, I believe here: https://codecanyon.net/page/customer_refund_policy
    However it will very likely to be rejected, as I can’t see any support tickets associated with this purchase code in the system. Let me know if I’m mistaken, and I will help you as soon as possible.

You can open a support ticket any time, we are usually responding very quickly, as it’s our highest priority. You can check other tickets for proof.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ciaobikeitaly
    ciaobikeitaly
    Participant

Dear Ernest,
    Our techs reported us that they’ve contacted you via email but you didn’t answer and we couldn’t open tickets because of an error; this is why we asked for a refund.
    The tech team has opened a ticket to solve some issues about the plugin.

Thanks you

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.