Related posts showing in vertical line on Mac

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Related posts showing in vertical line on Mac

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi,
    We are currently experiencing an issue whereby the related posts are showing in a vertical line on mac. They are showing fine on windows and mobile.
    Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this?
    I have given login details in a previous ticket. I haven’t resubmitted them here as it would involve changing the password.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It might be either a cache related problem or there might be a 3rd party script error on the page, preventing the slider script to load – resulting in items in a row.

My mac is currently in a repair shop, so I’m not able to test it unfortunately, but my first suggestions would be to try to change this option, and then clear all cache: https://i.imgur.com/xNRxYoh.png
    This change will try to circumvent any script loading problem by using a different variable scope. Let me know!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

DaveN
    DaveN
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks very much for your response. I have changed that setting to non-minified scoped and that seems to have done the trick.

If you don’t mind though, please could we keep this ticket open for a few days incase we run into more trouble?

Thanks again for your help,

All the best,

Dave

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.