Related Products Pro update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nahco4200
    nahco4200
    Participant

Hi
    We are wondering if update for related post pro to filter by product tags is ready.
    Please let us know. We really need this feature for our site.
    Thanks
    Nacho

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, it had been approved 3 hours ago. You should be able to download the plugin from codecanyon. You will probably get an email about the update as well, I suppose envato is not sending it immediately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nahco4200
    nahco4200
    Participant

Hi,
    OK I got the email already this morning thanks
    Nacho

nahco4200
    nahco4200
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    I have the pluggin set up now.
    I am trying to show related products by product tags. For example, Style-610, is a tagged on certain products that also have other product tags for color like “silver”.
    The problem is we need to show all Style-610 products not just the ones with matching product colors like silver.
    It seems like the pluggin is combining product tags and only showing the products where both products tags match.
    Is it possible to exclude certain product tags?
    Thanks,
    Nacho

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

There is an option there to turn off the exact mathing, with an explanation: https://i.imgur.com/Oz4WhY6.png

That way products matching at least one of the tags will be treated as related.

On the Advanced options panel you can exclude terms. (scroll down, almost on the bottom)

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.