Resizing search box in header at random

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Resizing search box in header at random

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dameronc8587
    dameronc8587
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a quick question about a small issue I am having with one of the search boxes on our website. I have 1 search box in the left hand side bar and another one in the header. The header search box will resize itself at what seems like random times. If you go to the homepage or the parts homepage you will see the searchbox is the normal size. After clicking into some of the categories, the top search box will resize itself to a size too small to be useful. I have been messing around with some CSS and I just cant get this figured out. Do you have any help or input on what would cause this search box to keep resizing?
    I really appreciate your help with this,
    Thanks again,
    Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I was not able to replicate the issue, but there is a custom CSS that will definitely help:

.asp_m_1 {
        min-width: 240px !important;
    }

This will prevent the search size to get below 240 pixels at any time, no matter what. Make sure to clear all layers of cache after applying this rule. I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.