Restricted content for other users shows in search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Restricted content for other users shows in search

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jonathan51251124 jonathan51251124 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jonathan51251124
    jonathan51251124
    Participant

Hi,

We use a plugin called “User Access” to restrict who can access which posts. The plugin works great, also archive pages are showing correct results for each users but the search from your plugin is listing the results restricted to other user. We can’t load the page by clicking on the link but we still see the title.

Can you help us showing only the posts related to each users?

Thanks,

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure! Do you know if this plugin has an programming API? Some custom code will be needed for sure, to remove the unwanted results from the live results list. If there is a function within the plugin to check if a post is accessible for a user, then I can suggest a small custom code snippet to adjust the results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jonathan51251124
    jonathan51251124
    Participant

Thank you for your reply!

Is this something you can do for us?

Thanks again!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, I can suggest the custom code, but I need to take a look at their API. Do you know if they have any technical documentation or anything similar?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jonathan51251124
    jonathan51251124
    Participant

I’ll ask them and get back to you!

Thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.