Result container variables

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by itsjonesyy70 itsjonesyy70 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    itsjonesyy70
    itsjonesyy70
    Participant

Just a suggestion but it would be nice if we were able to use the variable such as ‘{phrase}’ more than once in the information box options. I need to call the phrase twice for two different custom links but the phrase only works for the first link.

Thanks for the great plugin!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check why the variable is not replaced globally and fix that for the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

itsjonesyy70
    itsjonesyy70
    Participant

Thanks Ernest, that would be great if you could roll out a fix!

I can say for sure that in my scenario, multiple uses of a variable will not function. (result container header – info box text):

<a href="?post_type=product&s={phrase}">View all product results</a>  (link functions correctly for this button)
    <a href="?s={phrase}">View all blog results</a> (link for this button will not work as phrase already used)

I have not tested multiple uses of the same variable in the ‘redirect to url’ or on ‘show more url’ settings but I would guess the same happens

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by itsjonesyy70 itsjonesyy70.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.