- May 28, 2020 at 9:30 am #27620
I can’t understand, even following the guides, how to get on the results page
– only the selection of a category, even without looking for a text
– Don’t have the page that now shows me the categories.
The page where the search engine is present is
thanks!May 28, 2020 at 1:05 pm #27630
Thank you for all the details, I logged in and found a few configuration related issues, and corrected them.Best,
– There was a content type filter active, that prevented search in content. You can re-create it if you need it, but for now I have removed them.
– None of the category filters were active, so everything was excluded. I have changed this option back to the default, then the filter is ignored until at least one category is selected.
– I have also changed the checkbox logic, I think it is better for your case.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
June 8, 2020 at 2:45 pm #27744
OK thanks! Perfect!
Question: can I divide the various categories? For example having a drop-down select for each category?June 9, 2020 at 8:42 am #27752
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.