- April 6, 2015 at 10:56 pm #4415
Right now, when I get results, it only returns 7 results without any vertical scroll bar. Attached you will find a screenshot. I know there’s more because if I enable the More Results link then the link shows up at the bottom which when clicked takes me to another page with all the matches. Are there settings that can change:
1. The height of the results window
2. The number of results initially returned
Is what I want only possible with custom CSS? I’m using version 3.5 and the layout is vertical. Let me know if there’s anything else you need to know. Thanks.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 7, 2015 at 9:37 am #4418
Yes there are settings.
1. It’s the viewport size. If it’s set to 7, then the scrollbar will only appear if there are 8 or more results. The initial value is 4. You can change this setting on the General Option -> Behavior -> Results box viewport (in item numbers) option.
2. It’s adjustable just under the previous setting: General Option -> Behavior -> Max. results option.
If the Max results count is bigget than the viewport, the scrollbar is displayed.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
April 7, 2015 at 2:27 pm #4435
Thanks Ernest. That’s exactly what I was looking for.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.