result sin bootstrap grid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    netplay
    netplay
    Participant

Hello,
    i just purchase your plugin and i try to do the following setup without succes:

i have a page with a bootstrap grid posts ( 4 columns)
    I need to add a search box with filter on this page ( above the grid) and display results on the same page & style (using bootrap grid )
    This plugin is advertised as higly customizable, but I can’t see how to create a custom results page using my own grid.
    I don’t use elementor or other frameworks,

Need advice, please
    Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If this is only a singular page (like an actual page or a post), then filtering it is not possible, as it has to be an archive loop. The only exceptions are the Elementor Pro Posts and Product widgets, those can be filtered on single pages too.

For archive pages (like category, post type etc..), you can use the archive page live loading features.

If you are looking to make a custom results page, then I recommend customizing the actual search results template (search.php file in the theme directory), and then using the plugin live loading feature there. That way the results page is used correctly and plugins will be able to hook into it easily.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.