results in a new window / Checkbox

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support results in a new window / Checkbox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Claudius Claudius 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Claudius
    Claudius
    Participant

Hi,

the setting “Open the results in a new window?” is not working any more at my blog (https://de.neidig.org/suche).

And if i try to klick on a Checkbox the hole page get an error. Only at the checkbox, every other type is working fine.

Thanks a lot
    Claudius

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Claudius,

It’s nice to hear from you, I hope you are doing fine 🙂

I’m not sure about the issues yet, but somehow it works on the back-end but not on the front-end. The problem is that I’m not able to debug the script, as I can’t find where to clear the cache. Is there a way I can clear the asset cache when I make a modification within the script files? Currently the scripts get minified, and any change I make is not visible until the minify cache is not re-built.
    Turning off the cache may not help, as I want to make sure it’s not something related to the minification process.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Actually, nevermind, I was able to find a way to circumvent the cache.

I have fixed both issues, however I’m not sure what was causing the browser freeze yet. I feel like there was some kind of event handler drawn to the checkbox change or something. Anyways, I will figure out a different method for the next update, just to make sure this is not something common.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Claudius
    Claudius
    Participant

Thank you very mutch…
    Claudius

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘results in a new window / Checkbox’ is closed to new replies.