Results issue after cron

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by robertoettorre robertoettorre 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robertoettorre
    robertoettorre
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve set a cron job for update the items in my website: https://chiavarolicostruzioni.it/index.php/disponibilita/, From that moment the Ajax Search Pro make some mistake and show wrong results. Can you help me to solve this issue? Please, take a look at the snap attacched. Your plugin is working now with the ACF field, and items is generated by the CSV file.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tried the same configuration, but that result is not present on my screen now. Have you managed to resolve the problem?
    These issues are usually related to missing data or something similar. I have seen issues where the custom fields are not correctly imported via cron jobs, but it might not be related to this problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

robertoettorre
    robertoettorre
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I didn’t do anything. The issue in the search rusults appear sometimes not always, maybe whene the cron job for the csv is running(?).
    Can you help me to found a solution for this issue?
    Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

In that case, I would maybe recommend turning off this option: https://i.imgur.com/qjcB7Bn.png
    I guessing, that the custom fields does not yet exists during the cron process, but the search allows results which does not have the selected fields yet. If this was the issue, it should resolve it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

robertoettorre
    robertoettorre
    Participant

Thanks, I will tray and let you know!
    Regards!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.