Results limit problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    botond
    botond
    Participant

Hello!

I get an interesting problem.

If i type: “izi up” on search filed at top of the page, i get results, but not the all.
    (I search only woocommerce products, and order by custom filed, _price. I hide with a functions.php snippet the products with no stock.)

So i type “izi up”, i get the the last product, with biggest price: 49,000 Ft.
    BUT. If i change the search ordering to descending the price, at admin search options (_price custom filed). You will see with the same keyword “izi up”, the products show from 64,990 Ft. And do not show before search results (the only change the ordering).

What is wrong? How can i get all results with price ascending ordering?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Botond Bocskói

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Botond,

The problem was, that the results page maximum results count was set to 30. This meant that the plugin was limited to the first 30 matches, and after that, the out-of-stock function activated as well, removing even more results.
    I have changed that number to 300, just like you have it on live results: https://i.imgur.com/ScX7L68.png
    Now it should yield almost exactly the same results in reverse order when changing the ordering.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

botond
    botond
    Participant

Thank you very much! 🙂
    That was my mistake.

Have a nice day, and happy new year!

Best regards,

Botond Bocskói

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.