Results Not Loading Past WordPress Limit, Messy URL String and Page Scroll

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Results Not Loading Past WordPress Limit, Messy URL String and Page Scroll

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jhead
    jhead
    Participant

Hello,

We are experiencing a few issues with our plugin setup and I need some help. We are trying to use the product to Filter our campus directory.

Issue 1:
    Currently I cannot get any of the methods for loading more than the set WordPress number of results on the initial page load or when selecting filters. The number is set to 50 results. I’ve been unable to get pagination to work, as it clears any selected filters (read an old ticket stating it doesn’t work), and Ajax Load More and Infinite Scroll do not work either.
    What are my options (other than setting the results to 500, which I don’t want to do because it tanks load times)?

Issue 2: Selecting Filters/Searching Changes the current page URL
    I know where to turn this off and on. It’s currently on because I’ve been fighting with it. I’ve tried numerous times to turn it off, but it will not stop creating a long string on the page once you click something or make selections. I’ve cleared cache many times and tested on multiple devices. The same is true for it scrolling down to the results automatically. I can’t get it to stop. This setting is currently Off, but persists.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. The number of posts per page in this case depends on the Elementor widget configuration as well. Make sure to change that in the Elementor Posts widget settings. That number will be automatically passed to Ajax Search Pro as well.
    Do you happen to use any fancy Elementor addon, which may change the appearance or functionality of the posts widget? Those could very well cause a conflict with the pagination.

2. May I take a look at the code directly? I tried to log-in with the details, but the server does not allow accessing the wp-admin area. Can you please also add temporary FTP details, so I can debug this directly? Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.