Results Page Live Loader with Divi theme

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Results Page Live Loader with Divi theme

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    2MSService96
    2MSService96
    Participant

Hi, i want to show search result with Live Loader in a page.
    Exactly how you can see in this example:
    Example

I have Divi Theme, and i want to show results in this page (this is the result page): https://www.salariaviaggi.it/?s=Cam
    The problem is that when you try to write on search box on the left it show only white space on the right.
    Can you check it?
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

2MSService96
    2MSService96
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for your reply. Your solution to change the grid configuration in full width layout works perfectly!
    Now i’m trying to solve the problem with grid configuration with Elegant Themes support.
    I will keep you updated.
    Thank you for all.

2MSService96
    2MSService96
    Participant

Hi,
    unfortunately Elegant Themes support reply in this way:
    “Hi! wavebased on the conversation you have to make a Custom Code for this to make the Plugin work with the Grid Layout however we do not provide customization on this.
    We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos. If you would like a custom solution that goes beyond what our products provide, then we would suggest hiring a third party developer to assist you.”

You can do something to make this works with grid layout? I bought this plugin only for this 🙁
    I noticed another thing, in full width layout, when i type something the results update correctly.
    But when i choose a category it returns all the items without filtering them.
    Can you help me?
    Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I cannot do anything if they are not willing to even tell how to reload those.
    The grid is dependent on a script that initializes the layout. I would love to suggest a modification to reload them after the page ajax loading, but I can’t, because I don’t know what code to trigger. It almost works, it just needs the final step to be initialized again – but it is impossible without their help.

The only way I can see this working is by turning off the ajax page loader, so when the page reloads when the user clicks on the search button

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

2MSService96
    2MSService96
    Participant

Ok, i understand.
    The problem with the categories filter is the same?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The category issue was only a configuration related. I have adjusted these options: https://i.imgur.com/SGI1HGN.png
    It should now work very close to your expectations.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

2MSService96
    2MSService96
    Participant

Ok it works perfectly now!
    Thank you for all 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.