Results page search bar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jcornaby
    jcornaby
    Participant

I have looked but cannot find anything in your documentation. I have set up a search field which is great. However, is it possible to show the search bar on the results page? I need the search bar to be the same on from the page I just came from (category/page) specific results.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That entirely depends on your theme. Firs try this option, quality themes use the get_search_form() feature, which allows replacing the search forms automatically. If there was a search bar originally on the results page, then this should do the trick.
    If no luck, then check your theme settings. A lot of themes now have visual builders, which let you replace certain blocks. With that you can place the search shortcode there.
    If that is not an option, then try asking the theme author first – usually there is either a different way or just a simple file modification to place the plugin shortcode to the results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.